DMCA | Copyright Policy
DMCA | Copyright Policy
1. A clear identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed. If multiple copyrighted works are posted on a single web page and you notify us about all of them in a single notice, you may provide a representative list of such works found at the site.
2. A clear identification of the material you claim is infringing on the copyrighted work, and information sufficient to locate that material on our website (such as the message ID of the infringing material).
3. A statement that you have a "good faith belief that the material that is claimed as copyright infringement is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law."
4. A statement that "the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed."
5. Your contact information so that we can reply to your notice, preferably including an e-mail address and telephone number.
6. The notice must be physically or electronically signed by the copyright owner or a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner. Your written Notification of Claimed Infringement must be sent to our Designated Copyright Agent at the e-mail address listed below. We will review and address all notices that substantially comply with the requirements identified above. If your notice fails to substantially comply with all of these requirements, we may not be able respond to your notice. We suggest that you consult your legal advisor before filing a Notification of Claimed Infringement. Please note that you may be liable for damages if you make a false claim of copyright infringement. Section 512(f) of the Copyright Act provides that any person who knowingly materially misrepresents that material is infringing may be subject to liability. Please also be advised that, in appropriate circumstances, we will terminate the accounts of users/subscribers who repeatedly misidentify copyrighted material.
Khmerportal.com contain only video links to other sites on the Internet : ( megavideo.com, youtube, myspace and many others.. ) We do not host or upload any video, films, media files ( avi, mov, flv, mpg, mpeg, divx, dvd rip, mp4, torrent, ipod, psp ), Khmerportal.com is not responsible for the accuracy, compliance, copyright, legality, decency, or any other aspect of the content of other linked sites. Our videos are embedded | hosted from 3rd party websites If you have any legal issues please contact appropriate media file owners / hosting providers.